Friday, November 19, 2010

labour's issue

Been hearing a lot about the worker's from Indonesia being mistreated in Saudi lately. Heard that or respected president SBY is planning to accommodate hand phones which speed dials directly to the embassy of Indonesia based in Saudi for the workers who are going abroad.
My question is will it be effective?

In my perspective this plan is just a waste of money. Here are some facts that will base my opinions.


 To do so, we will need  more budget coming from the government when everyone knows, the budgets that  we already have now and are allocated properly is still not enough in resolving every other problems that exists. Plus i doubt that the embassy would even answer any calls made to the office based on my experience and from Manohara's story if any one still remember. And if the employer of the workers knew about the phone it's not impossible that they would confiscate the phone if they did harm their workers right? Do you see my point? plus what if the workers took granted from what is given? like what if they sell the phone for something else.....? i mean i would if i had a free phone...

The thing is i really think the government should put a stand regarding what happened. It's time they make a fuss. Be strict and show that we won't tolerate anyone stepping on us! There is no need for a war to happen that's not what i was talking about. I meant like maybe they should make a political agreement or termination of political relations.Why are we so afraid in doing so, i mean we got all the things we need right here. It seems like we are so afraid in doing so.... if North Korea can do it why can't we. We got everything to stand up right here in our country. I'm not wanting a life like what exists in North Korea i just think we shouldn't be afraid to terminate a diplomatic relation with a certain country if that country is really stepping and playing with our dignity as a dependent country!

If the government doesn't stand up and make a sound sooner or later every other country will think that it is okay for them to step on us and still have a good relation with our country all because our government is to afraid to make a stand and fuss about things!
and that my friends is all the things i had in my mind and was hoping to know! now you have heard my opinion let me know what you think and leave me your comments. Speak up let me hear your voice and your point of view. thanks.




                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment